Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fake Men

Gays and women are fond of seeing cute and handsome men in pictures, on TV or online and whether we admit it or not we admire those men we like but how if you found out that those guys you admire are gays, bisexual, closet queens or discreet what will you feel? Turn off right! You cannot distinguish whose straight man or gay in pictures. Some handsome guys we meet like friends, classmates or colleagues used to hide their true sexual orientation for fear of stigma and discrimination; but as an individual who admires a man to be my future boyfriend all I have to do is to forget that guy, stay away from him and find another one. They can still be my friends but not more than that. I used to surf on a social networking site and I’m shameful to admit that I admired those bisexuals and discreet gays because they are very manly on pictures. I’m gay so I prefer to have a relationship with a straight man because for me I’m a woman. I’ve learned my lesson not to admire or fall in love to a guy if I’m not sure to his real sexual orientation because even some male actors, models and athletes are gays and bisexuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment