Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sex Position

I got this from an account in a social networking site so I posted this on my blog to share this information to my readers. Honestly, I reached my present age 31 that I never had a boyfriend and remained virgin but being virgin need not be ignorant because there are materials like books, magazines, internet etc. to read and you can ask married people or sexually experienced individual to get information about position in sex.

When I chatted online, several of my chat mates told me about their favorite sex position and since I’m still virgin so I asked them to describe those things to me but it was difficult for them to describe so I researched online and since I’m a registered nurse, I am broadminded enough to tackle this thing because we have anatomy and physiology, maternal and child nursing and medical-surgical nursing subjects


No comments:

Post a Comment